UPS BATTERY MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Although batteries are sold with a variety of published life spans, the fact is some batteries demonstrate a useful life of as little as three to five years. There are several factors that contribute to the shortened usefulness of a battery, including number of discharges, depth of discharges, environmental conditions and lack of regular maintenance.
Battery performance is critical to your power systems, and Komax offers preventive UPS battery maintenance specifically designed to minimize the risk of system downtime and provide you with peace of mind.
Preventive maintenance maximizes up-time and extends battery life by eliminating problems before they happen. Whether a battery fails from defect or deterioration, the best time to find out is during a preventive maintenance service, not during a power failure when critical loads might be compromised. Komax will custom design a Preventive UPS Battery Maintenance package that is best for you, including the following features:
UPS INSTALLATION SERVICES
Installation is integral to the successful deployment of a power protection system, Komax technicians will work with your electricians and facilities staff to install UPS equipment, batteries, rigging and staging and conduct final testing prior to bringing the equipment online.
- Comprehensive maintenance for your V.R.L.A. or flooded batteries
- Measure of cell voltage levels
- Total battery terminal voltages
- Visual inspection for leaks or bad cells
- Spot checks for connection torques
- Inspection of battery environment
- Testing of cell/unit internal ohmic values
- Detailed written inspection report of battery test and inspection results and recommendations for corrective actions
All UPS battery maintenance services are available around the clock, scheduled at your convenience.